At Rich’s Catering and Special Event’s, the safety and well-being of our clients and staff is our highest priority.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time.
Amid ongoing concern about the coronavirus COVID-19, Rich’s Catering and Special Event’s top priority is the health, safety, and well-being of our clients. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing around the evolving situation, and we’re committed to being responsive and flexible to our clients’ needs.
For your safety, as well as that of other clients and staff, we are instituting the following practices to better serve you during this time:
- We have instituted an enhanced cleaning policy that includes the daily disinfecting of handrails, doors, countertops and community tables. All cleaning solutions being used are hospital-grade.
- We know how important cleanliness is during these times. To offer you peace of mind, we have increased our post-event atrium sanitation process.
- We have added posters accros our campus (bathrooms, kitchens, bulletin boards) to help educate associates & guests on proper handwashing. Garbage cans have also been added upon exiting the bathrooms to aid the use of paper towels as an extra barrier of protection to open the doors.
- As per CDC recommendations, we are working with our event staff to ensure they are changing their gloves regularly and are washing hands between glove changes.
- We are no longer accepting used glasses for drink refills at the bar. We will provide a fresh glass each time.
- All of our servers are equipped with hand sanitizer at each of their workstations as well as at the bars for bartenders.
The COVID-19 situation is rapidly changing, and we are keeping current with CDC and Erie County Department of Health recommendations. For additional information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at cdc.gov.